A street-wise assistant principal combats the cancerous and corrupt neglect of an ailing, decayed, industrial urban school district – the same conditions that dictated her own tragic past.
- Semifinalist in the 2015 Slamdance Screenwriting and Teleplay Competition's Teleplay category, representing the best of 3,500 total submissions.
- Top 40 (inaugural Teleplay Category) in the 2015 Cinequest Screenwriting Competition.
- Quarterfinalist in Stage 32's inaugural TV Writing Contest, 2015.
- 9th Annual New York Television Festival: Invitation as Official Artists. Caitlin McCarthy & Jim Forbes enjoyed exclusive opportunities available through NYTVF Connect.
- Second Round in the 2015 Austin Film Festival's "Teleplay: AMC One-Hour Pilot" Category. This placement represents a distinction only achieved by about 15% of this year's submissions. AFF reached a new record of 8,627 entries across all categories.