A street-wise assistant principal combats the cancerous and corrupt neglect of an ailing, decayed, industrial urban school district – the same conditions that dictated her own tragic past.
- Finalist in the New York Television Festival (NYTVF)'s "Voice and Vision: The NBC Drama Challenge."
- Top 10 in the 2014 Final Draft Big Break Screenwriting Contest, representing the best of 7,000 entries.
- Top 40 (inaugural Teleplay Category) in the 2015 Cinequest Screenwriting Competition.
- 9th Annual New York Television Festival: Invitation as Official Artists. Caitlin McCarthy & Jim Forbes enjoyed exclusive opportunities available through NYTVF Connect.
- Second Round of the 2014 Austin Film Festival Screenplay & Teleplay Competition's AMC One-Hour Pilot category. AFF received over 6,764 entries; "Pass/Fail" advancing to the Second Round represents a distinction only achieved by about 15% of the entries in the AMC One-Hour Pilot category. AFF wrote about "Pass/Fail": "Our readers enjoyed your strong dialogue. Good luck with your writing!"